Engage Construction is a young and dynamic construction company with big ambition. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and presents an opportunity for an experienced construction commercial manager to help progress our business onto the next phase of our development.
Candidates must have drive, ambition, and be self-motivated. The successful candidate will be working closely with the company management team based in Cork.
Key Role Responsibilities:
– Estimating support on bids for new projects
– Devise & manage project cost reporting system
– Sub-contract and materials procurement
– Certification of interim/final account payments to supply chain
– Prepare payment applications & review with client commercial contact
– Prepare & manage variation cost applications
– Have a pro-active & flexible approach to their work
– Degree in Quantity Surveying
– At least 10 years post-graduate work experience with Main Contractor operating in Irish Construction Industry
– Ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams
– Track record of commercial management of capital projects delivered under RIAI & Public Work forms of contract
If you are interested please apply.